IDBeMe Prevention Services
• Telephone Access 24/7
• Education on how Identity Theft occurs and advice on protective measures to take to avoid further occurrences.
• Identity Theft Resolution Kit – At the Member’s request, IDBeMe will send by postal or email our ID Theft Resolution Kit which explains the many facets of the crime and provides prevention advice and resolution forms.
• Opt-out Services - IDBeMe will assist the Member in opting out of pre-approved credit card offers, direct mailing campaigns, and marketing phone calls through www.optoutprescreen.com
IDBeMe Resolution Services
• Telephone Access 24/7
• Credit Report Review - IDBeMe will obtain all pertinent credit information and history with the Member including review of the Member's credit report in "real time" to determine if a fraud or theft has occurred.
• ID Theft Affidavit Assistance - IDBeMe will provide the Member with an ID Theft Affidavit and answer any questions with regard to completing the Affidavit. EA will then submit the Affidavit to the proper authorities, credit bureaus, and creditors on the Member's behalf.
• Credit and Charge Card Replacement Assistance
• Contacting Creditors - IDBeMe will obtain a list of creditors to be notified from the Member and contact them with separate itemized fraudulent account statements for each fraudulent occurrence.
• Inform Police/Legal Authorities - IDBeMe will assist the Member in reporting the fraudulent activity to the local authorities and forward a report of the said fraudulent activity to the Member’s creditors.
• Fraud Department Notification - IDBeMe will assist the Member in notifying the fraud department of the Member’s creditors.
• Three Credit Bureau Notification - IDBeMe will notify all three major credit-reporting agencies and place an alert on the Member’s records with the agencies, and obtain a list of additional creditors from them.
• Credit Freeze - IDBeMe will, at the request of the Member, place a credit freeze on the Member's credit records.
• Submit Forms to Creditors - IDBeMe will submit the Affidavit to the Member’s creditors, requesting cancellation of card(s) and an issuance of a new one(s).
• Replacement of Identification - IDBeMe will assist the Member in notifying the appropriate bank or agency to replace stolen or missing items such as an ATM card, driver's license, Social Security Card, or passport.
• ID Theft Protective Measures Assistance - IDBeMe will help with filing or submitting paperwork for special ID Theft Protective measures, specific to his or her state of residence.
• Translation Services - IDBeMe will translate when necessary such as when the Member is overseas and needs help communicating with the local police in order to file a report of an Identity Theft incident.
• Emergency Cash Advance - IDBeMe will provide emergency cash advance (up to $1000) when theft occurs 100 miles or more away from primary place of residence. Such cash advance shall be secured by a valid credit card.
• Emergency Travel Arrangements/Journey Continuation - If the Member suffers an incident of identity theft while traveling, IDBeMe will help the Member make emergency travel arrangements to help minimize any inconvenience and enable the Member to continue the trip. Such arrangements shall be secured by a valid credit card.
• Creditor Follow Up - IDBeMe will follow up with creditors to ensure that the matter has been properly handled.
• Status Update - On a weekly basis, until the problem is resolved, IDBeMe will contact the Member with an updated status report.
3-Bureau Credit Monitoring
· 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring: One family member will have unlimited access to three-bureau credit monitoring with alerts throughout the membership. This member will have access to credit reports from the three Credit Bureaus upon sign-up in addition to unlimited access to 1-Bureau Credit Report. This service is available to one member only. Discounted enrollment rates are available for additional family members to enroll in credit monitoring.
Medical Identity Theft Resolution
· Medical Identity Theft Assistance - IDBeMe will provide the Member with Medical ID Theft Assistance. This assistance includes help with fraudulent medical claims placed in the Member’s name and medical care that was received fraudulently by another individual in the Member’s name.
· Identity Tracking - To make sure all aspects of identity theft are discovered, IDBeMe will provide the Member with reports and alerts on information linked with personal identity featuring: National Criminal Report & Alerts, Sex Offender Report & Alerts, Postal Change of Address Report & Alerts, Address History Report & Alerts, Names & Aliases (names attached to SSN) Report & Alerts, Pay-Day Loan / Non-Credit Loan Report & Alerts, Internet Monitoring using CyberAgentTM technology Report & Alerts. This service is only available after an identity theft has occurred.
Financial, Legal and Emotional Counseling (Optional feature)
· Financial, Legal and Emotional Counseling: If required, IDBeMe will contact a qualified IDBeMe- approved service provider on the Member’s behalf or refer the Member to a service provider who will:
- Perform legal document review.
- Determine legal action to take against creditors or how to work with credit bureaus if creditors are not cooperative in removing fraudulent entries from the Member’s credit
- Offer unlimited telephone access 24/7 to Master level consultants to help the Member alleviate the stress and anxiety caused by identity theft.
- Arrange access, when needed, to up to three in-person sessions with a professional in our national network of Behavorial Specialists to help the Member deal with the emotional trauma of identity theft.